If you want to make a change in your body and life, it will take evaluating the way you're living now.
Where do you see yourself:
- Sedentary, not living a healthy lifestyle.
- Sorta living a healthy lifestyle, but not really committed.
- Living a healthy lifestyle.
Once you have determined your category, you will be able to move forward with positive changes. The goal for all of you would be living a healthy lifestyle. Understanding how to go from an unhealthy to a healthy lifestyle is an important step in the process. It will be one of the most significant decisions you will make for your life and health.
Fixing the Problem
The problem remains that fitness is not made a priority. Excuses or reasons still get in the way of making healthy choices. Instead of using reasons to validate living unhealthy, you will need to start evaluating your priorities to make healthy your lifestyle.
Living a healthy lifestyle is the only way you will achieve the body you want and the quality life you desire. It does require time, effort, planning, and discipline. It is a commitment to loving yourself the best you can. The following guidelines will help you make fitness a priority and on your way to achieving results:
- Get out your calendar and review your current schedule.
- What is unnecessary? (be honest - overtime, social, tv, social media, etc)
- Avoid filling up all your time with busy stuff. This includes good stuff (donating time, socializing, etc). Even too much of doing good can add stress to your life.
- Remove things causing stress and not beneficial to your health.
Once you have removed all the clutter and reasons from your calendar, now you will have room to do the following:
- Schedule at least 3-5 workouts per week. (don't cancel this appointment)
- Maintain a healthy grocery list and pick the best time to go shopping.
- Plan one of your days off to meal prep/cook healthy for the week.
- Pack your cooler daily with healthy food for work.
- Plan quality quiet time for meditation, reflection, prayer 2-3 times/week (even 10 minutes is helpful)
- Spend more time outside and away from computer/social media.
Remember, creating healthy habits take time. Implementing these steps will be a progressive process but one of the most rewarding.
Thanks for stopping by my Blog. Don't forget to subscribe and never miss important program updates.
|Be well and Stay Healthy|
LEAVE A COMMENT